Monday, April 9, 2012

forever timeless

Can we please take a moment and discuss this dress?? 
Another shining example of why I love wearing vintage!  There is nothing better than a beautiful vintage dress - always fashionable and forever timeless.  This beauty sat in the shop for entirely too long, I even marked it down a few times before finally deciding it must mean it was meant to find a place in my closet.  So home it came and there it hung until the perfect occasion. I mean a dress this special, from the fabulous decade of the 1970s, deserves a special debut...So, Easter 2012 it was!
And now allow me to show you the back of the dress.  And I know you
you all know how I feel about great back detail...
My man and I spent the holiday traveling between our two family celebrations.  The day included a tasty brunch with his wonderful family and a delicious lunch with mine. Then we headed home to get a little yardwork in before we retired to the couch for some Sunday night tv, leftovers and snuggle time with our pups. 
All in all, a beautifully blessed day.

Wearing vintage dress and clutch from tag*, Aldo wedges, h&m ring and gifted earrings from my man's parents.
Total cost of outfit: about $55
*tag - Timeless Authentic Garments - my vintage shop in The Loop, University City, Missouri

Whether you spent the weekend celebrating Easter, or Passover, or just life in general, I hope everyone had a great one!
xoxo - Laney Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment