Sunday, November 4, 2012

Long Overdue

I was going through my camera and found a ton of outfit pictures I've taken over the past 8 months.  My intentions were, of course, to blog about them but life got in the way and I never quite got around to it.  With fall officially upon us, I thought I'd spend the next few days posting the outfits I spent my summer wearing.  And will hopefully be more current with my posts!
 
So for you're viewing pleasure...
 
March 27, 2012
 
 
A day back in March spent with my Momma chasing butterflies and lunching on decilious sandwiches at a little cafe we stumbled upon during our adventures.
Wearing hi-low skirt from Kohls, vintage vest gifted to me from Jen, Aldo purse, random wedges, H&M tank and ring.
Total cost of outfit: about $90
 
May 7, 2012
Its always about the shoes...
One of my first days on the job at my Bakers store!
Wearing vintage dress and ring from tag, F21 earrings, and Bakers wedges.
Total cost of outfit: about $60
 
May 21, 2012
And the last one for today...
Wearing vintage dress from tag, thrifted denim shirt, F21 ring, Bakers earrings and wedges.
Total cost of outfit: about $70
 
That's all for now, I will share a few more tomorrow!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and are enjoying your Sunday evening however you're spending it!  I will be snuggling on the couch with my man watching our newest Netflix delivery: the Wes Anderson flick, Moonrise Kingdom!
xoxo - Laney Mae
P.S. For additional outfit posts and peaks into my life, check me out on Instagram! Laneymae82


No comments:

Post a Comment