Thursday, August 23, 2012

just puts me in a better mood

Bringing it on in for a closer look...
Can you tell I'm loving the vintage length skirt with my pointy-toe pumps lately??  I haven't worn this dress in over a year but saw it peeking out from one of my clothing racks yesterday just screaming for some attention.  I had to run a few errands, so I thought, why not throw on a fabulous vintage dress and a great pair of heels?!  Getting dressed up just puts me in an better mood sometimes...does it do the same for you??
Wearing vintage dress and purse from tag*, Bakers 'Karissa' pump, vintage and random jewelry
Total cost of outfit: about $60
*tag - timeless authentic garments - my former, fabulous, vintage store which was located in University City, Missouri
 Today is Thursday so you know what that means...the weekend is right around the corner!
xoxo - Laney Mae


No comments:

Post a Comment