Wednesday, August 22, 2012

that much better

Showing off another one of my fabulous vintage finds from my day of thrifting with Kev.  I scored this fantastic black vintage skirt for 3 bucks - what a steal!!  You can't tell from the picture but it is a little bit sheer which makes it that much better!
Now that I've talked about the skirt, I must mention the shoes!  I have always been a sucker for a pointy-toe pump so imagine my excitement when Bakers debuted their Karissa pump for the fall!  It comes in 5 colors and I already own 3 of them - the lovely brown pair I am wearing in this picture, along with the red and teal colors.  They're just too good and they go with everything!  Plus, they make me feel like a grownup - and since I am turning 30 in November I think its time I start dressing like a big girl...at least some of the time ;)
Wearing thrifted vintage skirt, H&M bodysuit, my favorite vintage peacock belt, my mom's silver/turquoise bracelet from the 70s, random rings, Bakers earrings, bag and pumps.
Total cost of outfit: about $110
Today is my day off so I am filling it with chores around the house and errands around town and will end it with a delicious homemade dinner and dessert I made for my man!
Happy Wednesday, Everyone!!
xoxo - Laney Mae


No comments:

Post a Comment