Friday, August 17, 2012

thrifting adventure

rings and things...

I spent my day off running around town thrift shopping with Kev.  We had a ball and I ended up with a few bags of vintage treasures, including this amazing vintage skirt I scored for 3 bucks at Value Village!  So very Carrie Bradshaw!!
After our thrifting adventure I met up with my family at a hole in the wall pizza joint to celebrate my Grandpa's 81st birthday...and, of course, I had to show off my new fabulous skirt purchase!
A day full of friends, family, thrifting, pizza, birthday cake and fun!  What more could a girl ask for?!
Wearing vintage skirt, H&M cropped tee, Bakers wedges, purse and earrings, random and vintage rings.
Total cost of outfit: about $90
Happy Friday, Everyone!! 
xoxo - Laney Mae


No comments:

Post a Comment